2014- A Review
This year has been something.
Something I am ready to let sink to the bottom of the sea.
2014 wasn’t all bad, there were incredible glimpses of love, peace and harmony. Looking back over my instagram of the year, there was also A LOT of wine.
We also experienced:
- a fair amount of crocheting
- LOTS of Snow (and Ice)
- Touched the eastern coast and the western coast in the same year
- A lot of painting, gluing and crafting.
- Re-birth of an etsy site (that I then promptly ignored)
- Sunny went to Thunder Over Louisville for the first time-we stayed in a hotel on the river-very nice.
- An insta-meet to the Cathedral of the Assumption and The Russell Neighborhood
- Several trips to Pinot’s Palette with a wide variety of friends.
- A trip to Nashville for a business meeting but the biggest fun was staying at Union Station, discovering great food and Ice Cream from Jeni’s
- Getting caught in the rain at the Norton Common’s parade of charity homes, getting caught in the rain at the Louisville’s Home Builder’s association Homerama.
- Discovering Revelry. ( LOVE that gallery)
- Biked downtown, biked on the river, biked to work a few times and biked at the new Parklands of Floyd’s Fork.
- Hiked at Bernheim
- discovered that Jamba Juice downtown closed, got a Jamba Juice EVERYDAY when I was in LA
- got a new (to me) car- Toyota Venza
- found the perfect house, let the perfect house go
This year we also suffered tremendous loss:
- Sunny’s step father, Mr. Gill
- Sunny’s 20 year old Cat, samantha
- My aunt’s mother, Mary-Jo
- My aunt and uncles best friend, Rick
- My cousin, Brucie
- My cousin’s wife, (and Brucie’s step-mom) Trish
- Robin Williams-he was one of my favorite actors and it hit me especially hard
- the perfect house
I am looking forward to closing out the year at the beach with my husband and grandmother!
Here is to 2015!