10 thingys #28
I did this longer than that other FFW gig. This is so much more fun and Inspiring, for me at least. (and it is my blog so that is all that matters).
Art Journal/ Documenting Edition
- 5 women are journaling their years using a moleskine day planner, called the Documented Live Project, you can follow all of their blogs, but for week 10, Rae Missigman has links to them all at the bottom. I want to make something so lush and chunky. (This is the year I decided to try a Franklin Covey again and didn’t get a weekly planner. CRAP. I hate my planner).
- Book Binding Sewing Cradle. I love to make hand bound books and journals and this is such an awesome project. (I wonder why I haven’t seen or thought of this before). I need to have a “make this” list.
- I was going to try to do the Art Journaling through Lent, but life has just been super crazy…but I am enjoying watching the process on Bare Branch Blooming. I got as far as a background for page one.
- Speaking of Journals. I put a few on etsy.
- Mail Me Some Art has great swaps and challenges. I really wanted to do the Zentangle one.
- Glue book challenge. I would love to have time to do this too, but the stack of magazines on my work table has reached epic proportions. (what the hell am I doing with my time???)
- Hysterical. Very next blog I stumbled across referenced THIS “15 minutes of mixed media a day”.
Gee universe, what are you saying? heh.
- Fonts and typeface and YUM. Some of this work is stunning.
- Oh yeah. I have been spending my free time (and money) watching (and buying) classes on Create Live. If you have a schedule that allows you to watch these classes live they are free. HOWEVER, awesome study guides and the ability to go back and review comes at a very reasonable price.
I am looking forward to the Digital Scrapbooking Class and Advanced Lightroom Techniques.
- Doodle Revolution. While not the book I thought it was going to be, it is expanding my thought process and making me think about how information in communicated.